カルガリー掲示板 (英語) - No.39705

掲載内容により損害を被った場合、当サイトでは一切の責任を負いません。 掲載内容の信憑性等の判断は自己責任で。 当掲示板をご利用の方は、 利用規約に同意したとみなします。 問題のある投稿を見つけた場合やご意見ご要望は、 address までご連絡を。 最近の管理内容は、管理報告をご参照ください。
カルガリー 英語

Language Exchange

Jamie (カルガリー) 2017-06-30 04:18:49
本トピックは、返信停止または返信可能期間終了のため返信・メール送信はできません。

Hi there,

My husband and I are looking for people we can have language exchange with. We'd love to teach serious people who want to improve their English especially in pronunciation. My husband has many years of experience as an English teacher in many different countries including Japan. I'm from Korea. I had taught English when I was in Korea too. We'd like to help you to make correct sounds as well as conversational English. In addition, we have lots of interests and hands-on experiences in wood working, leather working, 3D printing, etc. So if you have some interests in one of ours, that would make our meetings easy. In return, we want to learn Japanese and Japanese culture for our trip to Japan in the near future.
We can have meetings in cafeterias in SAIT once a week or twice a week. We have a home business so our time can be flexible.
You don't need to worry about your English levels at all, because our Japanese is still beginner's level too. Please feel free to contact me for setting up a first meeting.

返信‐1 (トロント) 2017-06-30 05:33

You seem really decent and generous. I would like to do that if I lived nearby, but too bad I'm in Ontario.

返信‐2 Tom (トロント) 2017-06-30 07:22

Hi Jamie.
You live in Calgary.right??

I also live in Ontario as speaker1.

Many Japanese, including me, want a language exchange.

In Toronto and Vancouver it is easy to find it.

But I'm not sure in Calgary.
I hope that you will meet a wonderful Japanese in calgary and have a wonderful trip in Japan!!