カナダ掲示板 (移民・ワーク) - No.28446

掲載内容により損害を被った場合、当サイトでは一切の責任を負いません。 掲載内容の信憑性等の判断は自己責任で。 当掲示板をご利用の方は、 利用規約に同意したとみなします。 問題のある投稿を見つけた場合やご意見ご要望は、 address までご連絡を。 最近の管理内容は、管理報告をご参照ください。
カナダ全般 移民・ワーク

Global Career Opportunity in Insurance Industry

RioProlink (Hong Kong) 2013-04-12 18:10:40
本トピックは、返信停止または返信可能期間終了のため返信・メール送信はできません。

Hi, my name is Rio.
I am working for an insurance recruiting company in HK.

I would like to introduce career opportunity.
This is a good chance to work in the insurance industry and chance to build up your career.

if you are interested in details or have some questions, please contact me.

job details:
Company Name : N/D (one of the famous insurance companies in US)

Position :
Full trainings will be given including the training in NYC which is held 3 times an year (total 5 weeks) where you will see your colleagues from other offices in the world.
After 12-months training, you will be working as junior underwriter in Asia Pacific (not necessarily Japan). You will be eventually core business professional in this company.
This is THE career of insurance industry, fast track to the senior management.

Requirement:
1.Fluent Level of English and Japanese (Reading, Writing, Speaking) due to training in NYC
2. Less than 8 years work experience. Eager to build your new "Career" in the insurance industry.

返信‐1 れいほー (トロント) 2013-04-12 21:04

保険会社は各国共通ブラック企業。
特に外資系+中途入社なので、実力主義で実績作らなきゃ、直ぐにクビです。
この採用担当が狙っているのは、当たり前のことだが、今まで培ってきたコネですね。人脈を沢山持っているほどビジネスチャンスがあるので、そういった方には挑戦してもよいのでは?

返信‐2 保険代理店 (トロント) 2013-04-13 08:05

junior underwriterなのでセールスじゃないですよ。人脈は関係ありません。保険の大手ブローカーとのやり取りなので顧客と直接話もしないのではないでしょうか。

トロント大学などで経済、経営などをそれなりの成績で卒業する人をリクルートしてニューヨークで12ヶ月トレーニングして、アジア地域で働いてもらうということでしょう。

Juniorなので大学卒業したてか、卒業して数年の人が対象じゃないですかね。

私は求人内容でどこの会社かわかりました。