バンクーバー掲示板 (英語) - No.260654

掲載内容により損害を被った場合、当サイトでは一切の責任を負いません。 掲載内容の信憑性等の判断は自己責任で。 当掲示板をご利用の方は、 利用規約に同意したとみなします。 問題のある投稿を見つけた場合やご意見ご要望は、 address までご連絡を。 最近の管理内容は、管理報告をご参照ください。
バンクーバー 英語

I am looking for new mates

Mr.Guy (バンクーバー) 2024-03-04 08:30:09

Hello Japanese mates,

My Japanese mate will go back to Japan next year in February.

He is helping me to study oral Japanese language and Japanese vocabulary together once a week. We sometimes do outings together such as casual meals, exploring new places and shops, exercise and much more.

I am looking for a new mate who has free time to help me study Japanese and do outings together a few times a month. A person who lives in Vancouver who is friendly and likes to help others. I also want to treat you to nice meals and snacks when we become good mates.
My Japanese mate works on weekdays and is only available on weekends.
We can meet on a weekday if you have free time to study and hang out together.

I think this is a good opportunity for you to meet English speakers and learn about diverse cultures while living in Vancouver.

Anyway, I am only searching for a mutual genuine relationship.

If you are also interested in this idea, please feel free to contact me.

Looking forward to hearing from you

返信‐1 Mr.Guy (バンクーバー) 2024-03-19 15:20

Up

返信‐2 Mr.Guy (バンクーバー) 2024-03-27 11:07

Up

返信‐3 Mr.Guy (バンクーバー) 2024-03-31 15:33

Up

返信‐4 Mr.Guy (バンクーバー) 2024-04-08 12:19

I am still looking for new mates.

Looking forward to hearing from you

よろしくお願いします。

返信‐5 Mr.Guy (バンクーバー) 2024-04-11 12:53

I must remind you of important things.

I only respond to new mates who are willing to help, study and do outings together.

Sorry, I might not reply to anyone's message if your motivation and purpose did not convince me to meet in person.

Thank you for your understanding!

返信‐6 Mr.Guy (バンクーバー) 2024-04-15 13:11

Hello Japanese speakers and Learners,

My Japanese teacher and myself will have a group conversation meeting on Thursday, April 18th at 1 pm. The meeting location will be a coffee shop in Vancouver and the meeting time will last up to 2.5 hours.

The purpose we have this group meeting because I want to brush up and practice my oral Japanese skill since I have less chance and opportunity to talk with Japanese speakers in Vancouver.

If you also want to participate in this meeting, please text or contact me in English for more details.

Looking forward to seeing you.

よろしくお願いします。

Mr.Guy
604-537-4088

皆さん、こんにちは。

日本語の先生と私は、4月18日(木)午後1時からグループ会話会を行います。集合場所はバンクーバーのコーヒーショップで、集合時間は最大2.5時間です。

バンクーバーでは日本人と話す機会が少ないので、日本語の口頭スキルを磨いて練習したいので、このグループミーティングを行う目的です。

この会議にも参加したい場合は、テキストメッセージまたは英語で詳細をご連絡ください。

お待ちしてます。

よろしくお願いします。

Mr.Guy
604-537-4088

返信‐7 Mr.Guy (バンクーバー) 2024-04-15 13:16

Hello Japanese speakers and Learners,

My Japanese teacher and myself will have a group conversation meeting on Thursday, April 18th at 1 pm. The meeting location will be a coffee shop in Vancouver and the meeting time will last up to 2.5 hours.

The purpose we have this group meeting because I want to brush up and practice my oral Japanese skill since I have less chance and opportunity to talk with Japanese speakers in Vancouver.

If you also want to participate in this meeting, please text or contact me in English for more details.

Looking forward to seeing you.

よろしくお願いします。

Mr.Guy
604-537-4088

皆さん、こんにちは。

日本語の先生と私は、4月18日(木)午後1時からグループ会話会を行います。
集合場所はバンクーバーのコーヒーショップで、集合時間は最大2.5時間です。

バンクーバーでは日本人と話す機会が少ないので、日本語の口頭スキルを磨いて練習したいので、
このグループミーティングを行う目的です。

この会議にも参加したい場合は、テキストメッセージまたは英語で詳細をご連絡ください。

お待ちしております。

よろしくお願いします。