ビクトリア掲示板 (移民・ワーク) - No.259670

掲載内容により損害を被った場合、当サイトでは一切の責任を負いません。 掲載内容の信憑性等の判断は自己責任で。 当掲示板をご利用の方は、 利用規約に同意したとみなします。 問題のある投稿を見つけた場合やご意見ご要望は、 address までご連絡を。 最近の管理内容は、管理報告をご参照ください。
ビクトリア 移民・ワーク

itsallaboutblogs

itsallaboutblogs (トロント) 2023-07-28 16:18:45
本トピックは、返信停止または返信可能期間終了のため返信・メール送信はできません。

The "Mazi" in the store name has the meaning of commemorating mother on the one hand, and on the other hand, "Mazi" is a homonym of "Maji", which means good brother. The word has two meanings, which is very interesting. Since my mother is an overseas Chinese in Thailand, she opened a restaurant and cooked Thai food when it went well. But Frankie added: "Mummy never left any recipes behind, or taught them how to cook." Currently, the two of them cook and try the dishes in restaurants, and use their taste memories to reshape the tastes they ate when they were young. "In fact, I must not have learned enough, and there is no need, because Mommy cooked family dishes at the time. The ingredients were cooked in a simple way and the taste was strong, which may not suit the taste of Hong Kong people. My brother and I have adjusted the taste. I hope It’s lighter, and the ingredients are deliberately enriched.”

https://www.itsallaboutblogs.com/