モントリオール掲示板 (生活) - No.254673

掲載内容により損害を被った場合、当サイトでは一切の責任を負いません。 掲載内容の信憑性等の判断は自己責任で。 当掲示板をご利用の方は、 利用規約に同意したとみなします。 問題のある投稿を見つけた場合やご意見ご要望は、 address までご連絡を。 最近の管理内容は、管理報告をご参照ください。
モントリオール 生活

いい部屋を貸します、デザインナーの大家さんと日本人のルームメイト

Jansjin (モントリオール) 2020-09-23 10:03:21
本トピックは、返信停止または返信可能期間終了のため返信・メール送信はできません。

すてきなお家です、是非見てみてください!
大家さんは凄く面白い方で世話をみてくれます。
日本人女性のルームメイトがいますから、なるべく同じ女性の方が欲しいです。スーパやカフェなども近くで便利ですよ。Rockland Centerまで歩いて10分ほど、他のところへ行きたいでもバス停はすぐ家の前にあります。
二つ部屋を貸します。大きい方は$475/少し小さいのは$450.
$475 / 1200ft2 - 1 big bright clean room available
ほかの質問があったら、是非気軽に話しかけてください!
furnished
apartment
laundry on site
street parking
no private bath
private room

This whole building was completely renovated june 2018 over 10k in reno. Freshly painted walls and hardwood floors. Large windows in every room and large closets even a walk in closet everything included. This is the whole 2nd floor with 3 bedrooms of a very big flat and in a 2 plex the rooms are big and all have large windows. their are front and rear balconies. common areas are the double kitchen, bathroom extra large and 1 large rear covered balcony with access to yard and clothes line. So much sunshine! The bigger room is $475 per month and the smaller room is $450 per month already rented . It is a new place for me as I moved in june but I know the area very well! We are walking distance to Rockland Center, local groceries stores, laundry mat that folds your clothes for you!! but we have a clothes line and a very rare closed off backyard so very safe! A new cafe finally on Jarry street called Loukouman, Pizza, greek restaurant Marvins & Elatos right outside our door. and Arouch lebanese, and tons of Indian cuisine ofcourse as it is little India! Also Marche Central Costco, Winners, Gusso Cinema, Provigo and the biggest fruits and Vegetables in North America suppliers are right there to go and explore. Buses are 24 hours right outside our door! 80, 565 Parc metro and 193 jarry metro. Please Smokers outside only