トロント掲示板 (フリー) - No.251334

掲載内容により損害を被った場合、当サイトでは一切の責任を負いません。 掲載内容の信憑性等の判断は自己責任で。 当掲示板をご利用の方は、 利用規約に同意したとみなします。 問題のある投稿を見つけた場合やご意見ご要望は、 address までご連絡を。 最近の管理内容は、管理報告をご参照ください。
トロント フリー

Caution Property Lawrence West Station WARNING!!

Friend (トロント) 2019-06-17 04:21:46
本トピックは、返信停止または返信可能期間終了のため返信・メール送信はできません。

http://www.e-maple.net/classified/item.html?no=296634

DO NOT GO HERE! SHE CHARGED AN ILLEGAL DAMAGE DEPOSIT AND THEN STOLE THE MONEY

She enters the room at night time always when I am sleeping and accuses me that I have someone else there

Very crazy lady

返信‐1 Friend (トロント) 2019-06-17 04:37

Same person WARNING DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

http://www.e-maple.net/classified/item.html?no=295927

$ 50 / night or long term, full privacy -1 Min walk from Lawrence West Subway Station

返信‐2 (トロント) 2019-06-17 04:53

1500 for an apartment near Lawrence station. You couldn't figure out that she had you duped from the beginning?

That's way to expensive.

Instead of complaining here pretending that you care and just contact the police.

She is not allowed to enter your apartment like that.

Go to the police and stop wasting your time writing it here.

There are a lot of stupid younge Japanese students that will not read this and end up moving there.

返信‐3 Oh Oh oh (トロント) 2019-06-17 05:51

Unfortunately the police won't do much about this. You can call them yourself to see what they tell you if you don't believe it

Calling someone stupid doesn't help anyone. People just don't know the laws here but call them stupid if you want. Victim blaming is a terrible thing though...

返信‐4 (トロント) 2019-06-17 06:03

Have you called the police already?
Yes? You told them she STOLE your deposit?

Did you file a claim with the landloard and tenant board?

Let's be honest hear, your post is not gonna change anything.

First of all, we don't know if what you are saying is true.

Go file a police report and then take it to the tenants rights board.

If what you are saying is true, she will be back to her old tricks in less than a month.

返信‐5 Oh (トロント) 2019-06-17 06:17

Believe what you want. I suggest YOU go rent that place then...or keep on calling people stupid, that will help everyone a lot.

"If What You Are Saying Is True, She Will Be Back To Her Old Tricks In Less Than A Month."

Exactly what you said so why bother:
Go File A Police Report And Then Take It To The Tenants Rights Board????

At least here word will get around about it and hopefully there won't be more victims.

返信‐6 a (トロント) 2019-06-17 08:37

The problem is you are assuming that what she/he/this man bitch is saying is true.
No proof whatsoever.

Also, why is this bitch writing this in English anyways. Write it in Japanese so everyone else can understand.

返信‐7 (トロント) 2019-06-17 08:42

日本語でオーケー?

返信‐8 (トロント) 2019-06-17 09:53

Continue writing in English if you don’t write Japanese well. Everyone on this website should be understandable this EASY conversation.

返信‐9 a (トロント) 2019-06-17 10:50

✖ Everyone on this website should be understandable this EASY conversation.

〇 Everyone on this website should be able to understand a conversation this easy.