カナダ掲示板 (英語) - No.247089

掲載内容により損害を被った場合、当サイトでは一切の責任を負いません。 掲載内容の信憑性等の判断は自己責任で。 当掲示板をご利用の方は、 利用規約に同意したとみなします。 問題のある投稿を見つけた場合やご意見ご要望は、 address までご連絡を。 最近の管理内容は、管理報告をご参照ください。
Tokyo 英語

Leaving back to japan and need English support?

eri (日本) 2017-11-04 21:53:04
本トピックは、返信停止または返信可能期間終了のため返信・メール送信はできません。

hello! My name is Erika, I am originally from TORONTO and have no moved to TOKYO.

If you are moving back to Japan soon but still want to continue practicing conversational English. I am more than happy to help and teach! I am experienced with helping with pronunciation and modern conversation skills!

We can always discuss and decide what you want to mainly focus on! That way I can prepare a lesson specifically for you.

Trial session: 2,000 yen
1hr lessons: 2,500 yen

こんにちは!
私はエリカです。
カナダ生まれの香港人ですが、第一言語は英語です!元々トロントで、今東京に引っ越しました。

大学生時代、そして現在の仕事でも日本人の友達が周りに沢山いて、いつも英語を教えてます。特に会話と発音を教えるのが得意なので、海外でも通用する英会話と綺麗な発音を教えられます。あなたが外国人と楽しく話せるよう一緒に頑張りましょう!

あなたが学びたい英語のニーズに合わせて教えることができるので、ご相談ください!

よろしくお願いします!

please don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions or concerns!

info@erikafung.com

返信‐1 a (トロント) 2017-11-04 23:21

my English sucks but i can still tell your punctuation is wrong in at least 2 locations. Is it really true that English is your first language?

返信‐2 (トロント) 2017-11-05 02:52

うんうん。
あきらかに英語おかしいよね・・・
こんな人に習ってもねぇ・・・

返信‐3 (トロント) 2017-11-05 03:17

ひどい英語、、、本当にカナダ育ち?
自分や3歳で1年前にカナダに来た娘よりひどい。
日本人以外だと英語が変なのバレるから日本人の生徒募集?

返信‐4 (トロント) 2017-11-05 04:47

商売しようとしてる人が、スペルチェックすらも満足にしてない。 こんないいかげんな人に金を払って何を学ぶのか。。。 変な英語教えて、カナダでわ〜こういった言い方するんですぅ〜とか言うのが目に見える。

返信‐5 Eri (日本) 2017-11-05 10:31

Thank you for your comment. My English grammar is not 100% and I am not afraid to admit that. Hey! I am just a normal human being. If the spelling and grammar mistakes bother you, I sincerely apologies as it was my mistake to post in such a hurry. Keep in mind, I am here to help with pronunciation and conversations skills. In my opinion, as a Canadian, using perfect grammar during a conversation is not 100% necessary. Of course, grammar is neccessary in a conversation to connect sentences and to speak in past, present, and future tense. Instead, we speak in a way that sounds natural and free-flowing. As long as there is a good balance!

If your preference is to speak using perfect grammar, than that is your choice and I have nothing against that :) .

I Understand it can be frightening to step out of your comfort zone with what you studied in school. I felt the same when I learned Japanese. I studied very hard and tried to memorize all the grammar points. However, the moment I tried to have a normal conversation, I froze. I couldn’t convey my feelings. I worked with Japanese people in Toronto for years. I can see that there concern to speak with perfect grammar restricts them to convey what they want to say naturally. Of course there should be a good balance when using slangs and speaking in a professional manner. I am well aware of that.

I am not here to argue, again, I apologize for my sloppy English in my post. I understand why you would be upset. However, I am not here for any negative thoughts. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I appreciate your thoughts and opinions. Enjoy the rest of your day!

返信‐6 a (トロント) 2017-11-05 10:37

X I sincerely apologies
〇 I sincerely apologize

返信‐7 (トロント) 2017-11-05 11:34

トぴ主さんの英語はほぼ完璧ですよ。ただ一つスペルミスがあっただけの話で、あほな日本人が何を喜んでいるの。

自分の片言の英語を盾にとってよくも他人のことを批判できるよ。あほな奴らや。

返信‐8 (トロント) 2017-11-05 11:50

そのアホな奴らにすら、間違いを指摘されるレベルの英語で金を取ろうって事が。。。って言っても7みたいな人には無駄か。

まぁ、そもそもトピ主が規約を守って、クラシファイドにちゃんと載せてれば、誰からも何も言われなかったのにね。

返信‐9 a (トロント) 2017-11-05 12:49

× I can see that there concern to speak
〇 I can see that their concern to speak

返信‐10 Zen (バンクーバー) 2017-11-05 13:39

Erika, do you have a qualification to teach English? You did not mention. Real qualified teacher has a pride of teaching right English. You do not need defend yourself as If Canadian don't care about perfect English.
Real teachers will try to teach proper English because they have studied and obtained certificates.

You don’t need to manipulate emotion of readers. Longer you mention your opinion, It sounds you are not real English teacher. It sounds like all naive Japanese will pay a lot of money to you because you are from Canada.

If you really want to teach and help Japanese, please do them for free as volunteer. Do not take money away from people who worked hard to earn their money.....Use your right judgement

返信‐11 eri (日本) 2017-11-05 14:06

Hello Zen,

Thank you for your honest advice and opinion. I appreciate it. No, I am not a real teacher nor do I have qualification.

Anyway, like you said, I shouldn't manipulate emotion of the readers, so I will leave it as it is. I have learned my lesson and will be careful from now on.

Thank you !

返信‐12 (トロント) 2017-11-05 23:17

ここの日本語も誤字脱字だらけなのに、お前日本人じゃないな!!

って騒ぎ立てるのと同じ程度。

正しい日本語を追求していたったら、ここの書き込みなんて大衆エンタメのほとんどがエラーだらけなのに。。

下着の方に集中しよ

返信‐13 (トロント) 2017-11-05 23:30

×正しい日本語を追求していたったら、
〇正しい日本語を追求していったら、

↑在日確定。

返信‐14 (トロント) 2017-11-05 23:46

正しい日本語を追求して(このような状況に)至ったら、

と言いたかったんじゃないの? 目くそ鼻くそを笑うとは、よくいったもんだ。

返信‐15 (トロント) 2017-11-06 00:25

× 目くそ鼻くそを笑うとは、よくいったもんだ。
〇 目くそ鼻くそをよく食ったもんだ。

返信‐16 I'mそうり (トロント) 2017-11-07 00:09

I'll recommend to you about to be a teacher for make money in japan, this site will not fit your needs, most people visit here are focusing on Canada not Japan . you can easily open a English or Chinese language class in Japan.

トピ主さん自信を持ってください、ここであなたの英語を指摘する人はほとんど他人を無理やり指摘以外は何もできない中途半端な日本人loserで、この人らは日本人以外のアジア人を見たら取りあえずわけわからん優越感が膨らんで(言葉で)攻撃する、白人を見たらその逆、、、これは仕方がないですね。ざんねん。
またどんな言語でも完璧で話せる人極めて少ないでしょう。ってゆか、完璧で話せる人はこの人らとは話しませんよね。

ふふふふ

返信‐17 (トロント) 2017-11-07 00:15

>16
30点。 あなたは中学の英語の授業中ずっと寝てたの?