トロント掲示板 (フリー) - No.24243

掲載内容により損害を被った場合、当サイトでは一切の責任を負いません。 掲載内容の信憑性等の判断は自己責任で。 当掲示板をご利用の方は、 利用規約に同意したとみなします。 問題のある投稿を見つけた場合やご意見ご要望は、 address までご連絡を。 最近の管理内容は、管理報告をご参照ください。
トロント フリー

詐欺。アパート探している方へ

O'Canada (トロント) 2011-11-03 04:19:01
本トピックは、返信停止または返信可能期間終了のため返信・メール送信はできません。

カナダ人でも引っかかる詐欺の紹介です。
クレイグリストに現在のっています。
みなさん気をつけて!

$550 / 1br - Great 1bedroom flat Available to rent in Toronto (Toronto)

Thanks for the mail and the interest in my apartment, my apartment is $550 per month for the whole flat is fully furnished all utilities are included in the cost of the rent, attached to this email is the interior pictures of the apartment, because the apartment is currently locked up at the moment and i will be happy to rent/lease out my apartment to you for the period you want it, if you do promise me that you will take care of the place once you move in and i want you to know i moved out of the my apartment with my family due to the new job i secured here England, so like i told you i am not in toronto to show you the apartment in person, am now in England, that is why i stated you will have to drive by the apartment to view all the exteriors for you to have a better idea where the apartment is located, then fill out the rent application form in order for me to proceed on how the keys and document of the apartment will be delivered to your current address and how you will make payment to me Via Money Transfer agent at any western union local store agent nearest to you, so get back to me with your rental form so i can get the lease prepared forward it to you, so you can sign and get back to me and i will make delivery arrangement immediately.

返信‐1 へ? (トロント) 2011-11-03 10:20

でも、これって、読んですぐに分かるじゃん。詐欺ってさ。

返信‐2 周知の事実よ (トロント) 2011-11-03 10:25

こんなん、クレイグリストにいっぱいあるよ?
問い合わせの返事とかもそうだし。

「いまトロントにいないので・・・」って時点で、気づかないと(笑)

返信‐3 ながっ・・・! (トロント) 2011-11-03 10:56

...こんなに長い1 sentence初めて読んだ。。。あえてわかりにくくしてるのかしら。

返信‐4 ははは (トロント) 2011-11-03 11:21

うん、読んですぐ詐欺ってわかると思う。

今はEnglandなんだね。
数年前は、West Africaってなってたけど。