カナダ掲示板 (金融・税金) - No.22368

掲載内容により損害を被った場合、当サイトでは一切の責任を負いません。 掲載内容の信憑性等の判断は自己責任で。 当掲示板をご利用の方は、 利用規約に同意したとみなします。 問題のある投稿を見つけた場合やご意見ご要望は、 address までご連絡を。 最近の管理内容は、管理報告をご参照ください。
カナダ全般 金融・税金

Conversation Exchange

English Exchange (オタワ) 2011-03-25 01:58:53
本トピックは、返信停止または返信可能期間終了のため返信・メール送信はできません。

Conversation Exchange; English and Japanese

I am Canadian wishing to make Japanese friends. I can help you with your English and I hope you will help me with Japanese. If you have problems with pronunciation or Canadian culture we can talk about it, and we talk about hope we can improve your English abilities.

Anyone who wants to make English speaking friend in Canada please contact me.

Thanks

会話両替、英語と日本語

私は日本人の友達をしようとカナダです。私はあなたの英語のお手伝いをすることができると私はあなたが日本語で私を助けてくれると思います。あなたは発音やカナダの文化に問題がある場合は我々はそれについて話すことができ、私たちは話すについて私たちがあなたの英語能力を向上させることを望んでいる。

カナダで英語を話す友人が私に連絡してくださいにしたいと考えている誰も。

ありがとう

返信‐1 懲りないカナダ人 (オタワ) 2011-03-25 07:32

Dear Troll,

In stead of using Google translate, why don't you put in the effort to write Japanese YOURSELF.

返信‐2 Internet Bullying (オタワ) 2011-03-26 03:00

I guess kindness in not in your heart just telling people want to do...
I guess all your life you have just been a bully... And now that we have the internet you can say what you feel to others and you do not have to face them.

Maybe you should try to be a little more kind to others people who are try to do something with their life.

Do know bullying on the internet is against THE LAW and if I called the police they will find you and change you.