トロント掲示板 (仲間探し) - No.22106

掲載内容により損害を被った場合、当サイトでは一切の責任を負いません。 掲載内容の信憑性等の判断は自己責任で。 当掲示板をご利用の方は、 利用規約に同意したとみなします。 問題のある投稿を見つけた場合やご意見ご要望は、 address までご連絡を。 最近の管理内容は、管理報告をご参照ください。
トロント 仲間探し

Find friends to practice English together

Jason (トロント) 2011-02-22 13:22:06
本トピックは、返信停止または返信可能期間終了のため返信・メール送信はできません。

I am looking for friends to chat in English together in Toronto. I have been in Toronto for 5 years, and very interested in Japanese language and culture. I can practice English with you and in return I hope to learn some Japanese from you. If you are interested please email me at jjason78@hotmail.com

Thanks

Jason

返信‐1 欲張りだな~ (トロント) 2011-02-24 00:25

それであなたはどこの出身の人?
てか都合よくない?英語も練習してて、日本語も教えてほしいの?

返信‐2 1さんに激しく同意何こいつ (トロント) 2011-02-24 01:17

それならそれでこちらも何か別の言語教えてもらわないと割に合わない。何でもいいけど書いてよ。色々あるでしょ、アラビア語とかロシア語とかイタリア語とか。

返信‐3 よし (トロント) 2011-02-24 05:34

ジェーソンの妹に、今メール送った。

返信‐4 (バンクーバー) 2011-02-28 14:53

日本人と結婚するんだお^^

んで子供つくrんだお^3^

返信‐5 Take this! (トロント) 2011-02-28 15:47

Hey Jason, find some tutor for yourself. I am not sure about your TRUE motives for posting such a post. However, if you are looking for some romance, go look elsewhere. Just to give you an idea of what the others are saying, we think that you need to be able to teach more than English. For example, Arabic, French, Italian, German, etc. Everybody knows English!!! By the way, being in Toronto for 5 years doesn't qualify you as an English tutor. I've been in Canada for about 10 years and still consider myself imperfect compared to the native speakers.