カナダ掲示板 (フリー) - No.21326

掲載内容により損害を被った場合、当サイトでは一切の責任を負いません。 掲載内容の信憑性等の判断は自己責任で。 当掲示板をご利用の方は、 利用規約に同意したとみなします。 問題のある投稿を見つけた場合やご意見ご要望は、 address までご連絡を。 最近の管理内容は、管理報告をご参照ください。
カナダ全般 フリー

Stop Automatic NEgative Thoughts

CBT (日本) 2010-11-19 05:33:36
本トピックは、返信停止または返信可能期間終了のため返信・メール送信はできません。

First, NOTICE that you are trapped in the vicious cycle of automatic negative thinking. Then, decide to break the cycle using a "thought stopping" statement. Finaly, find something to that takes your concentration, interest, and focus away from those old negative, vicious-cycle thoughts. Example of thought stopping statements.

SO WHAT?
I have been suffering mental illness. I really want to get recovered. This is one helpful technique about anxiety disorder.

This is a stronger and more determined SO WHAT? than we've used before. S. reports that when she realizes that she's ruminating on past events that she can raise her voice, with determination, and say SO WHAT? to cut off the fuminating thinking. Then, she finds something to do.

WHAT'S IN THE PAST IS OVER, I CAN'T CONTROL IT, IT'S GONE, FORGET IT, THE PRESENT IS WHERE I WANT TO STAY!

A longer statement that is said more forcefully to put the past where it belongs in the graveyard. Focusing on the present ensures that your future will be bright.

返信‐1 So? (トロント) 2010-11-19 05:56

SO WHAT?

返信‐2 my way (トロント) 2010-11-19 06:01

easier said than done..

I have that vicious cycle of negative? thoughts.
And the thoughts haunt me every time i am free in thought long after the event actually happened.

I always ruminate on the things that happened to me and get furious about people who treated me like a crap and the fact i couldn't defy them or defend myself enough...

So my solution is to do something about it on the spot rather than ruminating afterward.