カナダ掲示板 (ワーホリ) - No.21143

掲載内容により損害を被った場合、当サイトでは一切の責任を負いません。 掲載内容の信憑性等の判断は自己責任で。 当掲示板をご利用の方は、 利用規約に同意したとみなします。 問題のある投稿を見つけた場合やご意見ご要望は、 address までご連絡を。 最近の管理内容は、管理報告をご参照ください。
カナダ全般 ワーホリ

Prostitution and Night Work by Working Holiday ppl

Working Holiday (日本) 2010-10-29 08:48:13
本トピックは、返信停止または返信可能期間終了のため返信・メール送信はできません。

It was quite a bit ago when I traveled to Australia by a sightseeing visa. I was staying in Perth (Spelling??) in the West Coast. In the guesthouse I stayed, I met many Japanese people who are staying in Australia with the working holiday visa. I came to spend time with one Japanese girl (I forgot her name). She said she stays at a farm and make money. I thought she was a safe person to hang out with, however one day she started working at a night club as a hostess. I was really shocked. Even if you do not have much money, there is no way to lower yourself by working in such a place.

Her action is completely against feminism. Because of such a person, some local people consider us as a slat or amature prostitute.

In Toronto, I stayed in a hostel in front of the Queen's Park. I met a Japanese girl who works without a proper visa. It seems to me that some people with a working holiday visa have no morality nor ethics. They are not capale to support themselves in Canada, but they still want to stay there. Therefore, they want to work illegally or work for men.

I was very shocked by these two girls actions. I was very dissapointed and angry at their behaviours which can devastate the reputation of Japanse ladies.
I really hope no more working holiday ppl work illegally nor work for men just for money. There are much more important things than money.

返信‐1 鹿馬 (トロント) 2010-10-29 09:08

で、何? 

あぁ そうか。週末だもんね。 お疲れ

返信‐2 桶屋 (トロント) 2010-10-29 09:24

でも、日本って治安が良いこともあって水商売と普通の仕事のしきいが低いよね。
ナイトクラブで女性がお金を稼ぐのって、良くあることだし。
確かに、他の国は日本ほど簡単に飛び込める世界じゃないのかもね。特に先進国は。。

返信‐3 Adam (トロント) 2010-10-29 09:49

So fuckin what? its not your fuckin business.

返信‐4 (トロント) 2010-10-29 10:19

そんな事を言うなら、「おじさまに飼われて住まいを与えられて毎月決まったお手当てを貰う愛人」なんかもモラル的に問題だと思います。あなたはそういうのは黙認するんだ。おかしな人ですね。

返信‐5 残念で賞 (トロント) 2010-10-29 14:10

日本から英語でこれまたお疲れ様です。

えっと、こちらの提示版で私たちにショックだったことを伝えても
何の解決策にもならないと思うのですが・・・。

返信‐6 なんで? (トロント) 2010-10-29 14:52

どうしてわざわざ、間違いだらけの英語で投稿してくるんでしょうね。

完璧な英語で書かれてあれば、まだ救われるかも。