トロント掲示板 (仲間探し) - No.20706

掲載内容により損害を被った場合、当サイトでは一切の責任を負いません。 掲載内容の信憑性等の判断は自己責任で。 当掲示板をご利用の方は、 利用規約に同意したとみなします。 問題のある投稿を見つけた場合やご意見ご要望は、 address までご連絡を。 最近の管理内容は、管理報告をご参照ください。
トロント 仲間探し

canoeing trip to Algonquin

Mayrose (トロント) 2010-09-11 06:57:13
本トピックは、返信停止または返信可能期間終了のため返信・メール送信はできません。

Hello everyone!

Anyone here interested in joining for a back country camping/canoe trip to beautiful Algonquin? We are leaving Sept 17 (Friday) at 5 pm, and will be back in TO Sunday at 7 pm. The cost with car, canoe rental and campground will be around 150$. I've been canoeing that park for 8 years and everytime I've been there in September, I've seen moose. Hopefully it will be the same this year and that we'll also see the start of the fall colors!

thanks!
Mayrose

返信‐1 kumi (トロント) 2010-09-11 07:57

hello Mayrose,

I am interested in your trip from 17 September

if I wanna join you, what should I do ??

how mamy pepole are there your trip ??

返信‐2 really 5pm?? (トロント) 2010-09-11 08:58

will u really leave at 5pm on friday????
it's tooo late.

tent
sleeping bag
sleeping mat
backpack
food
warm clothes ( this season really coooooold )
toilet paper

etc....

返信‐3 Mayrose (トロント) 2010-09-11 13:38

Yes we are leaving at 5 pm on Friday to do car camping at Lake of Two Rivers campground. We'll pack everything on our back next morning and paddle early to avoid strong winds. This season is actually my favorite time to go canoeing because of for 4 reasons: 1.) the park is not very crowded 2.) the chances of seeing a moose is very high, its the mating season for them 3.) no mosquitoes 4.) we might get lucky to see the colors starting to change already. Besides, I still go camping in October and its actually even nicer, you just have to bring your jacket!

I have a more comprehensive list of things to bring, if you are joining us let me know then I can send it to you. Don't worry about tent and food, unless you really really want to bring your own or you have lots of food restrictions. In all my trips I like to do group cooking, its more fun!

cheers
Mayrose

返信‐4 Just wondering... (トロント) 2010-09-11 23:18

Why you want to find camping trip friends on e-maple bbs? If you've been to camping trips in past 5 years then don't you have your friends to go with? Is there any reason why you want to find strangers to sleep over with in nature? It sounds fishy...

返信‐5 危ない誘いだなぁ。。。 (トロント) 2010-09-14 02:21

ほんとにちょっと胡散臭い募集ですね。過去5年もアルゴンキンへ友達とキャンプに行ってるのに、何故、見ず知らずの他人の参加募集をしてるんでしょうか?しかも山奥で狭いキャンピングカーの中で、見ず知らずの人たちと二晩も寝て過ごすなんてあり得ない。

この間の45歳駐在員の誘いと同じ感じですかね?行く先も大自然の中、アルゴンキンへ二泊ですし。

返信‐6 ××× (トロント) 2010-09-22 03:49

ちょっと気になったから上げてきちゃった。

結局これはどうなったの?
レス1のKimiさんとやらは参加したのかな?
興味津津なので、誰か参加して人がいたら教えて欲しいな。

返信‐7 わしもそう思う (トロント) 2010-09-22 09:52

危ない

日本人をなめたらあかんぜよ