カナダ掲示板 (英語) - No.20655

掲載内容により損害を被った場合、当サイトでは一切の責任を負いません。 掲載内容の信憑性等の判断は自己責任で。 当掲示板をご利用の方は、 利用規約に同意したとみなします。 問題のある投稿を見つけた場合やご意見ご要望は、 address までご連絡を。 最近の管理内容は、管理報告をご参照ください。
カナディアンロッキー 英語

I am (now) Canadian or Am I ?

M (トロント) 2010-09-04 15:53:58
本トピックは、返信停止または返信可能期間終了のため返信・メール送信はできません。

Hello Iam a Japanese FOB student who came here hoping to master English and to learn all there's to know about Canadian culture and living...Let me start you off with my experiences in Canada so far..well..really
I am Wasting my time in Canada, why, have I knew my inability to learn and speak an Egnlish I would not have come here, but my brain is like a behaba train. Why, have I though I can get all the help from my dear precious ESL teacher(s) by asking them their favorite foods, drinks and their hobbies and what kind of color they like, oh dont forget the sesame street. Hey, one thing Ilearned today that big yellow bird, which I could not spell, just got fired yesterday over the sexual scandal with the "garbage can man" which also I could not spell, because I did not pay very much attention during class, heck I dont pay attention to anything. I am just coming down here and learn how to speak like a native Engrish speaker, OK!! Besides, My dad gave me lots of money for me to spend on buying lots of stuffs that I dont really need on oversea study and travelling to lots of insignificant places. I just like to meet international students and have lots of memorable fun and excitment, oh oral sex and later on go to Karaoke and then have some more sex afterwards. I have many Canadian friends because I love sex.. Have I learned something new so far.., Yes, a lot, because my brain is half fucked to a point I can barely focus.. even a single slighest notion of what really is oversea study all about..maybe I can come here and hope to learn Canadian culture by joining labour force in Japanese restaurant and Starbucks..Oh, did I mention I just saw another Japanese FOB who were working at coffe shop..aren't they so smart !!! Yes, not only can you learn to communicate in English at Second cup but also how to speak like a hippies in a broken English style - ello, MY NAME IS KKAE
Where's my next English learning location..hmm, should I Learn how to speak Spanish now ? oh maybe I should go to Montreal to study French...forget about studying English...well just for now..I still have got few more months of "useless visa"left.. although I miss working at second cup, they are like my big family, it was my important career that's definately like an excellent job and which shows on my "white paper"
hmm, career objective: "To secure the position as coffee attendant in a fast growing coffee shop.." see that's EPIC !!! I have a hope I can get into an Engineering job from there..Actually tried apply to one Walmart, that big companies, I sent 10000 white paper there and I only received 0 response...
ooops, sorry for the rant, but I still cant' figoure out the difference between English and Engrish, do they have different subjects, also I dont know if I should put "a" in front of Canadian..I think my teacher taught me yesterday but I forgot, got into too much fight with stupid KOrean and Chinese students..Oh I so hate Korean, because they are like..well so rude and Chinese people are like so loud, I couldn't believe it, my Chinese roommate just stole my stuffs but I just dont know how to confront because I am too polite and nice.
Jeez, I think I finally figured it out !!! Its about time I pack up my stuffs and go HOME !!

返信‐1 何かいてるの? (トロント) 2010-09-04 15:58

英語下手すぎ。英語で書くなら、ちゃんと書け。

返信‐2 Bye (バンクーバー) 2010-09-04 16:03

Jeez, I think I finally figured it out !!! Its about time I pack up my stuffs and go HOME !!

→ はい、さようなら。

返信‐3 さだまさし (トロント) 2010-09-04 18:20

Sure, you can go home now! さよなら、さよなら、さよならぁ~あぁ~♪

返信‐4 だめだ こりゃ (トロント) 2010-09-04 21:40

ツッコミ所がありすぎて笑える

”I just dont know how to confront because I am too polite and nice”じゃなくて
英語でなにも言えなかっただけだろ 

それにしても、翻訳ソフトでも、もうちょっとマシな英語だぞ

返信‐5 何がしたい人?何がききたいんだよ? (トロント) 2010-09-04 21:46

FOBって何ですか?もう初めの一文から意味不明なんですけど。あんたの「日本人全員がFOBの意味を既に知っている」という前提はどこから来てるん?笑わせんなやゴラァ!

返信‐6 ムー (トロント) 2010-09-04 22:04

Wow!
I'm sorry to say this but you sound troubled lots.
It might be helpful if we all could use our confusion creatively.
I’ve seen in writing of lyrics for rock music and rap, et al.
You know 'I am a walrus' by J. Lennon?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnpil_pRUiw

Or other forms of art?
- Installation art
- Paintings
- Japanese contemporary dance - 舞踏

返信‐7 はあ? (トロント) 2010-09-04 22:11

6はここで何がしたいんだ?

返信‐8 なにぬねの (なはなは) 2010-09-04 23:13

返信5さん
確かにFOBの意味が気になるでしょうね。ちなみに「Fresh Off the Boat」の略です。(意味的には異国に来たばかりとか)
読んでいてどんな人が書いたのかと思ってしまう。
エッチが好きだから友達がたくさんできたって書いてあるけどこの人にとっての「友達」ってなんだろう。
でも、英語が上達しないのは誰のせいでもなく、あなたのせいですよ。
カフェで働くのが嫌なら語学にしろ他のスキルにしろ持たない内に来なければいいだけ。

釣りトピっぽいけどポジティブ思考で生きてください。
そうすればちょっとはましな人生になるのでは?

返信‐9 5です (トロント) 2010-09-04 23:54

なーんだ、fresh off the boatなんですね、FOBって。くだらねー。何はともあれ8さんどうも有難う。それからこんなに下品でlow classな文を構成出来るトピ主、日本でもロークラス負け組出身なんだろうなあ。勝ち組は何語で文書いてもこんな構成しないからね。

返信‐10 (トロント) 2010-09-05 01:09

返信9も別にhigh classな日本語には見えないけどね。
こんな掲示板に何書こうと勝手だし、見たくなきゃスルーしたらいいのに。

返信‐11 いや面白いよ (トロント) 2010-09-05 01:30

これだけ下手な文を公共の掲示板での投稿という形で読むのはかえって楽しいし面白いです。普段こんな文を書く人と接点が無いもんで。珍しい動物を見るようなものですね。

返信‐12 遠くから観察したい (トロント) 2010-09-05 05:19

私もこう言う珍種の動物の生態に触れる機会なんて無いから、楽しいですね~。
トピ主さんもっと色々書いて下さいよー。

ちょっと精神面で問題ありそうだし、カウンセリング受けてみたらいかがです?
それで、先生との会話をここで報告して下さい。興味があります。

返信‐13 oh well... (トロント) 2010-09-05 06:19

to answer your question, you are NOT Canadian.
your English sucks...

返信‐14 変なの。 (トロント) 2010-09-05 06:38

13は英語仏語どちらもあまりよく分からないイタリア系中国系などの、息子や娘などの家族と共に高齢になってから移民してきて家族に依存して生活している者はカナダ人ではないと言いたいんですか?カナダ国籍保持者でも?変なの。そういうおじいちゃんおばあちゃんカナダ人はカナダ人ではないんですか?沢山居ますけどねそういう人。英語で話すのがしんどそうなので私はイタリア語に切り替えて対応してあげた事ありますよ。

返信‐15 3連休だぃ! (トロント) 2010-09-05 07:06

意味不明で支離滅裂なトピとレスが面白いです...w

ストレス溜まってるんですね、きっと。

返信‐16 ひと雨来そうだな (トロント) 2010-09-05 07:16

14はトピちゃんと読めよ。面倒かも知れんけどさ。
少なくとも、このトピ主はCanadianでは無いだろ。

返信‐17 わはは (トロント) 2010-09-05 07:20

15みたいなレスも面白いけどね。ここに返信してる人たちのストレス度でも計ります?

返信‐18 個人的には簡単に思うけどな。 (トロント) 2010-09-05 07:23

この程度のトピとレスが意味不明で支離滅裂って。。。。。そんなに難しい話してますか???

返信‐19 暇なだけ (トロント) 2010-09-05 07:41

別にストレスなんて溜まってませんよー。
今晩飲みに行くまでの暇つぶしです。

そろそろ準備しなくっちゃ。
皆さん連休を楽しみましょーね!

返信‐20 ラリル (トロント) 2010-09-05 09:55

この程度で「意味不明で支離滅裂」に感じる人って。。。普段頭の中がお花畑な方?もしかしてラリってます?

返信‐21 ESP (トロント) 2010-09-05 10:18

これは、どーみても、カナダに語学留学に来たばかりの日本人の文章では無いでしょう。

もしかしたら、トピ主はESLの変●先生だったりして???

返信‐22 可哀想な人だね (トロント) 2010-09-05 10:27

ESLの先生にしては英語が下手過ぎ。わざとやってるんじゃなければね。
カナダ来て2年くらいの人じゃない?

留学生でストレス溜まってるとかさ。

どっちにしても正常な精神状態じゃ無いみたいだけど。

返信‐23 ほんと (トロント) 2010-09-05 10:36

わざと下手に書いてるんじゃない?
要所要所にネイティブじゃないと書かなさそうな書き方があるし。
それに、妙にESLの事を知っているし。

ほんと、どちらにしても正常な精神状態じゃないのは確かだわな。
反応を見て楽しんでるんだろうね。

返信‐24 M (トロント) 2010-09-12 06:44

I have got 10 responses and so far no body dare try to speak their broken Engrish..lol
Hello, all you Japanese e-mapler from TORONTO, that's right I'm talking to YOU ALL lol
As it seems Most of you on e-maple and I are in a complete different wavelength..that's totally understandable, but considering your in Canada (western society) might as well do as Canadian do...
So...come on up and write something in ENGLISH.I guess you can not,ohh, what a shame, eventhough your in Canada..
The people that responded here would surely have wasted their time in Canada and look at what they have become..
a poor ESL student who apprently trapped in the eternal damnation...heck, even if these soulless people have returned their home they could barely speak English..Epic failure !
So Why have you come to Canada, if you tell me YOU came here to learn our culture, I'll laugh at YOU so hard as if there's no tomorrow.lol
I always see these FOB who have came to learn English and yet do nothing to learn our way of living and the most saddest part is the fact that these people barely speaks English..Look at the way how you say some word.."Make Your Time" or "Gives you strong mouth and refreshing wind" hahahahaha, YOU Japanese people really make my day..you know what I have absolutely no idea what that means, since I speak English, not Engrish..lol lol
On any public places you go to, You kindda act weird..man, oh man, its so sad, unimaginably rediculous especially in Toronto..Look, I could never figure out what exactly is going on in your head, what is it that you want or need. You Japanese people just need to learn how to speak up and make more local Canadian friends and let them hear your VOICE !! that's my two cents for you today..
YOU can not expect us to know your culture perfectly, rather it should be the opposite way..seriously, why can not these Japanese FOB studens or recent immigrant alike, tend not to come and socialize with us..your English won't improve if you just spend time only communicating with your homestay family or your dear precious tutor, who most likely has some hidden agenda...or plainly try to hit on you..lol
your English wont definately improve if you just spend your time with your Japanese peers at a local asian karaoke place, or go shopping with them..If you have came here merely for fun..a month vacation would suffice. so why spending any extra time away from your homeland is beyond my comprehension..or perhaps, they could not find a job back home and tried theirluck here...
last time I had interviewed one Japanese lady for the office work she applied here, much to my dismay, she barely speaks English, eventhough she mentioned that she could on the resume (white paper, anyone lol, hahaha)
After barragged her with lots of interview questions relating to her past career in Japan and here, all she did was stuttering like a clueless kid ..so I told her to calm down and speak very slowly..She tried but couldn't contain her nervousness, so at the end, I told her in a very slow manner "look, If you really want to compete with the local Canadian in our job market, you have to show something that we dont have and convince me that you do..do you understand ? to my question, she replied: "I am very polite and hardworking person.." She just stunned me there..I went totally speechless. I reviewed her resume once again and told her maybe you can try your luck at the starbucks..I gave her credit at least for trying but warned her that you need to study a bit more of our Canadian culture, before you attempt to work at any of the Canadian company..

Moral of the story is: I dont care if your English sucks or not, just get yourself AWAY from the Japanese community as far as possible and start living your life like we do..so long as your living in Canada. Here's some tip for anyone living in Northamerica: Watch some late night show, do some voluteer work and get yourself exposed to a new cultural environment and stop wasting your time working at a Japanese restaurant.
If you have got something to argue with me...bring it on, but make sure you write it down in English.

Currently, what you people have responded on my thread is just exactly like a little brat fooling around themselves..if you have got something more constructive way to say than your narrative-beat-around-bush style criticism, It's YOUR LOSS. If YOU want to impress me, come on up and write it down in English rigth on this thread, I created this thread for all of you in Toronto to teach you how to express your opinion in a onstructive way. Who knows you might even going to impress your potential employer from Japan who is visiting this site...!

返信‐25 (トロント) 2010-09-12 06:53

あのーこのトピが冷やかしでも何でも構わないんですが、まるで「日本とカナダにしか住んだ事が無い日本人」しか存在しないような口ぶりは止めてもらえると有難いです。あと、私は日本カナダ以外の国にも住んだ事があり、日本語と英語の他にも数ヶ国語使いますが、この掲示板には日本語で書き込んでいます。特に深い理由はなく、ただいつもそうしているからです。ところでトピ主さんはいくつの異文化経験があり、何ヶ国語に堪能なのかしら。

返信‐26 QP (バンクーバー) 2010-09-12 06:59

hey, this is a japanese website and the people have a right to write in japanese.
how come, if you are so smart and so sensitive to others wasting their time... you even bother coming here and dis the japanese? you are completely wasting your time here (look at the extremely long post you just posted!)
didn't you learn the term "cultural mosaic" at school?
dont you think you should learn to respect other cultures?
what do you want from the japanese? why are you so possessed?
did you just get dumped by a japanese girl or something?

返信‐27 ゴラァさっさとしろよあほんだらが (トロント) 2010-09-12 07:12

25ですが、私と26さんの数々の質問に答えてもらえませんか?さっさとしろよ!

返信‐28 bakaka (トロント) 2010-09-12 09:14

やっぱり、最初のトピに書いてあった「学生」って言うのは嘘だったのね。

Seriously....What is your point ?????

返信‐29 でも (トロント) 2010-09-12 11:04

でもこの人、ネイティブスピーカーではないですね。

返信‐30 oh well... (トロント) 2010-09-12 11:24

i just feel sorry for people like you who lost their identity. you are neither japanese nor canadian and you belong nowhere.

im not sure if you are aware of the fact you are being racist. but you cannot be like that if you want to live in canada, especially toronto.

but again, thats why you are struggling so much in toronto but cannot go back to japan. so youre the trapped one, i suppose. all you can do is make fun of other japanese.... thats pathetic.

get a life!
or i should say "get a psychiatrist!"

返信‐31 (トロント) 2010-09-12 11:48

30さんは誰に向かった返信なのですか?書いていないので分かりません。

返信‐32 M (トロント) 2010-09-14 13:30

@Oh Well..

Speaking of yourself, lol

返信‐33 M (トロント) 2010-09-30 06:30

To: QP
I can say at the least this place is originally intended for those who are serious about learning Canadian culture&language(s) that's why the site is called "e-maple" and also is a place to help new comer from Japan explore all the things about Canada and to help out each other should they seek an advice. It is Definately not served as a medium to establish their own "agenda" Ofcourse they have got the right to write in Japanese, and so is my right to write in English here, since I'm from Canada...Problem is for any Japanese FOB (immigrant, abroad students alike)they need to practice their English more seriously and I am offering them a service, as I usually tutor in Toronto. If they don't take this opportunity now to learn new language when will they going to do so ? It seems they are wasting their time. They are not here as a tourist, they are not a sponsored professional athletes..some are here as an exchange students and based on my experience many of them are not very committed. However, I do know few Japanese students who are in Toronto and they are aboslutely determined to master the English and seeking work at Canadian company in the future. For this I respect their decision to come to Canada
Hahaha, that's so hilarious, you make me laugh so hard that Im shitting im my pants... you think "cultural mosaic" do really exist ? you really must reconsider your statement; because IT doesn't exist in Canada..well at least for Canadian majority..
Qeustion for you Mr. QP: If you decided to live in Japan as a permanent resident, are you willing to assimilate into Japan ? think and talk like Japanese? when in Rome, do as the Romans do..?
If Yes: No point for us to argue here !
If No: ...You are totally wasting your time and money. Sadly, that seem to be the case for many Japanese FOB(immigrants or people who keep extending their visa) in Canada,

those "multiculturalism" serves as a pretex for immigrants to practice their own religion and traditional custom without spending ounces of their time learning and adopting Canadian culture. Stop acting like as if your among them, well if your like them, I piety YOU!! Im not a memeber of Aliant or heritage front or anything of that sort..but one certain objective these Japanese FOB needs to accomplish is the fact that they need to "keep the committment" meaning adopt our way of thinking and consistently carry out in a manner which best reflect our Canadian cultural identity, especially at a public places. Problem is..Look at how many of these Japanese FOB, well for this argument sake, any immigrants, are seriosly determined to behavie like a local Canadian..and if they think they have got the right to practice their own immigrant rights, then so are WE. what you do in privacy is not our business, what you do in public should conform to the customs and social behavior rule of Canada, otherwise Canadian majority should have every right to throw you out..that sounds harsh, but compares to other country such as Japan and western Europe, I believe we have a pretty lenient immigration policy (ineffective) and that's where immigrants take advantage of it constantly. They know that they can't just as easily immigrate to western europe or to Japan as in Canada
think of this way... you will see an interesting case study where your at the Japanese airport and notice there are two big divide between Japanese and "the rest" If you have visited Japan, you will know what I mean..conclusion is that they have a very close door policy towards foreigners, but comparing the big differences between Japanese and Canadian immigration policy. While Canada seems to have an open arm policy (recently it has added few restrictive regulations) and Japan, on the other hand, has a close door policy (it seems that this trend will continue, dont' know for how long it will stay that way) and ofcourse.. to avoid any misunderstanding that's not the reason why Im here but Japanese FOB should appriciate how easy it is to immigrate to Canada and we have one of the best Pension plan (as long as you live in canada for 10yrs)
We could recognize from this trend that multi-ethnic population will grow in Canada and more "Canadian culture" being diluted so much to a point where Ourlong cherrished Canadian integrity is in peril as we begin to think "Who we really are"
It is from this period of uncertainty that I must admit such a multicultural ideology spring up and whether federal legislature approves newly revised immigration policy or not, we as Canadian citizens should intervene this proliferation of lopsided "multiculturalism" and to protect our Canadian integrity . If the immigrants chose Canada as their permanent destination, they must represent Canada, not Japan, Russia or whatever country they were from.
You see, In China or Germany, they will be clear with you that you are not one of them, no matter how long you have lived there. This also applies to Japan and Britain as well, but Canada is blessed with friendly Canadian whose value rooted in the democratic principle and as long as you assimilate (with the effort) into Canada everyone will WELCOME you, then finally we all can say "WE ARE PROUD CANADIAN" Do you not agree MR QP ?

返信‐34 QP (モントリオール) 2010-09-30 08:59

what i meant in the previous post was this website is intended for people who wish to communicate in Japanese.
it is just easier for the Japanese to talk each other in Japanese don't you think?
Do you think that foreigners, once land in another country, they have to forget their native language and should only use the language spoken there? I don't think so.The first thing most newcomers would do is they would seek a community of their home country so they can get the most useful information in their native language. If you look at the posts on this website, they are mostly by Japanese newcomers who need information like how to find a place to stay, where to get a cell phone, etc.
what's so wrong about it? it's just natural isn't it?

When you are a foreigner in a stranger country alone and don't speak the language, what you can do is very limited.
The Japanese might act awkward or say grammatically wrong stuff but they are still at a transition stage of acquiring a new culture.
You should know better if you are an ESL teacher yourself. you can't expect so much from the FOBs. just be patient to them!
How many Canadians can act properly when they first move to Japan? Not many, I suppose.

and whatever you said was very subjective. because I know many Japanese who integrate to the Canadian society successfully and the Canadians who can't do so in Japan. I've talked to a bunch of Canadians in Japan who would only talk to me in English. They don't even bother learning the Japanese language. But I wouldn't go to a website for Canadians who live in Japan and tell them to learn Japanese and act more Japanese-like.

Speaking of myself, I am a Japanese international student living in Montreal and I like it here.
but I don't know if i want to live here for my entire life because I know I will always be a minority.
You say Canada is a welcoming country, I know it's true in a sense but let's face the fact there is still racism and minorities are discriminated against in daily basis. I know I will never be considered a "Quebecois" or a "Canadian" even I get a citizenship.

My advice to you, if you get so frustrated by those Japanese FOBs, you probably should consider quitting your job as an English teacher.
So that you don't need to get annoyed by their awkwardness and stupidity.

Your first post was pretty funny though.

返信‐35 仕事変えれば解決だねこいつ (トロント) 2010-09-30 09:14

34に激しく同意。トピ主、仕事変えたら?34さん偉いよ、こんな間抜けにおつきあいして。私なら無視だわ。日英の他に数ヶ国語使えるし日加以外の国にも住んだことあるけど、今まで出会った人たちに較べると、このトピ主こそ国際人から程遠い。別にどうでもいいけどね。ともかく34偉いわ。

返信‐36 私が思うに・・・ (トロント) 2010-09-30 10:11

このトピ主、カナダ人のふりしてる日本人だと思う。

一番最初の書き込みとここ最近の書き込み内容がすごい変わってきてるし、ESLの先生がこんなにたくさん英語のミスをするのでしょうか?それに書いてる文がネイティブっぽくない。

どっちにしろ、ストレス溜まってて頭がおかしくなっちゃんたんだろうなー
かわいそう・・・・

返信‐37 コケコッコー (トロント) 2010-09-30 10:16

最初に・・・、私はトピ主でもないし、擁護するつもりも毛頭ないので!!!

で、この人、ネイティブだと思います。それをあえてネイティブじゃないようなフリをしてジョークを言っている気がします。

日本人があえて日本人じゃないフリをして書く日本語・・・。そういう感じ。

返信‐38 36に同意 (トロント) 2010-09-30 10:31

ネイティブじゃないに一票。
英語間違えすぎ。

言っていることが支離滅裂。
最初は自分が日本人だと言い、次はESLの先生だと言ったかと思ったら、オフィスで面接したときの話をしてる
言ってることがおかしいだろ。

返信‐39 boom (トロント) 2010-09-30 10:37

Shit head

返信‐40 devil's advocate (トロント) 2010-09-30 10:56

I think M is talking about Japanese who originally came to Canada to learn English and Canadian culture. What seems to annoy him a lot is those Japanese who come to his ESL class but spend lots of time hanging with Japanese and speak Japanese ALL THE TIME. I think it is true many foreigners in Japan don't even try to learn Japanese as QP said in his/her post above, but that is because learning Japanese is NOT their purpose to be in Japan. They are business people or ESL teachers. They don't have to learn Japanese. Why should they?? My Japanese boss and co-workers who were sent by our parent company in Japan speak Japanese ALL THE TIME in the office. I don't say all foreigner students in Japan are serious about learning Japanese, but I think at least more people are so than those in Toronto percentage-wise. I'm Japanese but I feel sometimes the same about those Japanese in Toronto as M does. They spent so much money and time for ESL school and what they do is hanging out with their fellow Japanese friends. If they say they are here to have fun and experience / try a foreign country life, not to learn English / Canadian culture, I will respect their choice. But many ESL students seem to be just wasting their (or their parents) money and time. I know that is none of my business.....but just for the sake of argument. And just so you know, I usually write to this site in Japanese, but I did this time in English, since the original post was English. I think M should have a right to know what we, Japanese have to say. After all he (or she?) is the one who started all this. I believe Japanese should be used as main language in this site. This is mainly for new Japanese newcomers as QP says.

返信‐41 もう勘弁してください。 (トロント) 2010-09-30 11:49

Yo, M, you are just way too conceited.
I think you should really stop fucking picking on those who just came here recently.just keep saying FOB FOB FOB.
I've been reading every single threads you wrote down and all you do is to pick on those who can't speak English properly. Especially the first couple messages you wrote really annoyed me and pissed me off although I'm probably not among them.
I thought I shouldn't write anything down on your theread because this will be moved up to the latest topic and it'll keep going on and on.

It seems like you think you are sperior to anybodyelse just because YOU think you can speak English well, and try to make fun of them. YES, I understand that there are heck a lot of FOBs who can't even communicate enough especially in the bussiness environment, but so what? and? is that all you wanna say hah? really.

If you wanna make fun of people who can't speak english, go make exact the same topic to all the other community websites based in Toronto. Why do you try to pick on just Japanese? If you don't like japanese then don't even come into this website.

Also, you mentioned about the airports in Japan saying that they segregate japanese and others. you fucking kidding me? There are so many countries out there that does the same thing. so go wash your rotten brain before you complaint about others and never come back here anymore. seriously.

you think all the japanese came here to study English? there are so many ppl coming here with different purposes.

P.S.
That's fine if you hate japanese but please do not put your step on the land of the rising sun anymore and stay in Canada. really, please.

この人、ちょっと度が過ぎてます。書きこみもしたくなかったのですが、僕はワーキングホリデーではありませんが、あまりにもこっちに英語を習いに来た日本人を踏み躙る様に馬鹿にするので、どうしても言いたくて投稿しました。本当にこういう人が居ると思うと残念です。(汚い言葉使ってすみません。)