トロント掲示板 (仲間探し) - No.18199

掲載内容により損害を被った場合、当サイトでは一切の責任を負いません。 掲載内容の信憑性等の判断は自己責任で。 当掲示板をご利用の方は、 利用規約に同意したとみなします。 問題のある投稿を見つけた場合やご意見ご要望は、 address までご連絡を。 最近の管理内容は、管理報告をご参照ください。
トロント 仲間探し

I bet you a buck you'll read my ad.

KeveeKev (トロント) 2009-12-15 07:18:44
本トピックは、返信停止または返信可能期間終了のため返信・メール送信はできません。

I'm interested in making Japanese friends, male or female to go for drinks, coffee, eats, talk and so on.

Interested? Shoot me with email at emailkevin7@gmail.com

By the way, you owe me a dollar.

ciao
Kevin

返信‐1 good luck (トロント) 2009-12-15 07:56

I bet you a buck nobody is going to reply to be your friend.

返信‐2 友人探しと一ドルの因果関係が謎です (トロント) 2009-12-15 09:42

友人探しをしているのに、何故金銭が絡んでくるのか理解に苦しみます。友人になる気は起きません。

返信‐3 t (トロント) 2009-12-15 09:53

I bet that you are an idiot.

Go email this other idiot that posted something similar:
http://www.e-maple.net/bbs/topic.html?no=18190

返信‐4 英語の冗談はつくづく日本人に通じんと痛感 (トロント) 2009-12-15 13:14

I bet everybody who replied to Kevin's ad didn't understand what he meant! lol

ちなみに、彼がなぜWe owe him a dollarと言っているのかといえば、私たちがこのページを見てしまったからです。ただのCanadian冗談にすぎません。

Kevin, use easier English for those who learn English as a second language so that they wouldn't misunderstand you.

So ya, you owe me a buck.

返信‐5 Idiots read this (トロント) 2009-12-15 13:52

^^^^^^

You idiot I'm a native English speaker. Anyone can understood this so called 'joke'.

Go to JCSA or something if you want to meet Japanese friends.

See...you are an idiot

返信‐6 t (トロント) 2009-12-15 13:53

my bad

"understand"

返信‐7 日本語も英語もがんばろう (トロント) 2009-12-15 16:04

It's astonishing to see native English speakers not being able to use their own language properly. By the way, English is not my mother tongue.

Here are just a couple of corrections and questions for you, Idiots-read-this.

1.You idiot I'm a native English speaker. Anyone can understood this so called 'joke'.
--> You are an idiot. I'm a native English speaker. Anyone can understand this so-called "joke."

2.Go to JCSA or something if you want to meet Japanese friends.
--> Go to the JCSA or something if you want to make Japanese friends.

3.What does JCSA stand for?

4.Who are you saying "you idiot" to? yourself?

cheers!

返信‐8 無料の英語レッスン (トロント) 2009-12-15 18:03

1. You idiot
lol
Do you have friends who speak English as a native language? Go ask them and you will found out that they also say this. "You are an idiot" is also correct.

That's the difference between English from textbooks and the English that native speakers use in daily life.

It was a nice try though.

2. "if you want to make Japanese friends" (Also correct)
Nice try. You were close. But once again, both are correct.
You gotta learn the way Canadians use English and the so called English that you learn in textbooks.

Lately, I've noticed that there are things you can say to another native English speaker which you can't say to a person learning English. This is a good example. It may seem wrong at first but it's totally correct. Go google "meet Japanese friends" and you will see it being used.

You gotta get your sh!t together before you even attempt to correct a native English speaker. You are stepping into the wrong territory. It's like a midget trying to make it big in the NBA.

今日のレッスンは終わりにします

返信‐9 やになっちゃう (トロント) 2009-12-15 21:58

やだよねどいつもこいつも自分は他人より英語が出来る、自分の英語は
すごいとか思ってるやつ。挙句のあてに「レッスン」とか言ってるし、
「ネイティブの友達いないの?」とかマジで外人かぶれ丸出し。

おまえら両方の英語がそんあにすごくない。どんぐりの背比べ。

返信‐10 カナダ英語以外は英語じゃねえってか。 (トロント) 2009-12-15 22:39

返信2です。返信9さんに激しく同意します。返信8までの人達で、人様の英語にけちをつけて気分がすっきりしたと思っている人達は、例えばここカナダで、南アフリカ人とスリランカ人が英語で意思疎通をしていて、お互い何も誤解が無く話は済んだ場合でも、”おいおまえらの英語間違いが多いぞ!それとここはカナダだ、カナダ英語使えこの馬鹿野郎っ!おまえらの英語は英語のうちに入っとらん、一からやり直して顔洗って出直してこい”って言うんですかね。 追伸 一ドルうんぬんについては既に理解してましたが、友人作りと一ドルの因果関係、謎です。不快です。私個人の感覚ですので、これは例え非難されても変わりませんね。

返信‐11 lll (トロント) 2009-12-15 23:40

返信‐8とは絶対友達になりたくない。きしょい。
外国かぶれの人って何でそうなるんだろう?白人に対する劣等感からかな?

返信‐12 IOU $1 (トロント) 2009-12-16 03:54

Kevin,

Many members of this forum do not take lightly to having their little world infiltrated by English posters. Especially when it involves socializing. There are several other resources if you look around. JCSA, JAVA, Meetup.com, etc.