バンクーバー掲示板 (仲間探し) - No.18100

掲載内容により損害を被った場合、当サイトでは一切の責任を負いません。 掲載内容の信憑性等の判断は自己責任で。 当掲示板をご利用の方は、 利用規約に同意したとみなします。 問題のある投稿を見つけた場合やご意見ご要望は、 address までご連絡を。 最近の管理内容は、管理報告をご参照ください。
バンクーバー 仲間探し

助けてください。私は日本語の人に会いたいと思う。

Robert (バンクーバー) 2009-11-28 13:43:20
本トピックは、返信停止または返信可能期間終了のため返信・メール送信はできません。

やあ。私は、日本の人々に会いたがってカナダの市民です。どのように話をし、日本語を理解し学習しています。誰も手伝ってくれる?

返信‐1 手伝わねーよ (.) 2009-11-28 14:15

めちゃくちゃな日本語だな。
漢字が書けるくせにまるで文章になっていない。さてはウェブの翻訳サービスを使ったか?
でも日本語の基礎も全く分かってないところを見ると、セフレ探しっぽいな。

それにしても馬鹿っぽいなぁ、こいつ。意味が通じないから、無理せずに英語で書きゃーいいのに。
たぶんこのレスも、一切読めないと見た。

返信‐2 Jamie (バンクーバー) 2009-11-28 15:13

Robert,
Why don’t you take a Japanese language course in a community college? The teacher and class mates there would probably know more about events, organizations, language exchange programs etc that you can join.
I don’t know how you found out this message board but using this is as a good idea as walking up to a group of Japanese and trying to start a conversation on the street.
Why? Well, perhaps you are a good person, genuinely interested in Japanese culture and language, and want to have Japanese friends. But what if you aren’t. There is no way to tell what kind of person you are with what kind of intensions or hidden intensions. Somehow people are more cautious about a guy on internet than a guy they meet at, say, a Christmas party hosted by a reputable organization. That’s the way it is.
One more advice. You better write in English. Use simple sentences so everyone understands. Japanese people do not like seeing broken Japanese. Use English for now. That would make you look more serious and make your life easier as well.
Good luck.

返信‐3 も一人のカナダ人 (バンクーバー) 2009-11-29 01:55

英語使わないでよ!絶対に!
応援するよ!

返信‐4 torontonian (トロント) 2009-11-29 02:50

>Japanese people do not like seeing broken Japanese

そんなことありません・・・・
トピ主さんが一生懸命、日本語で書き込みしたことのどこが悪いのか全くわかりません。

>Robert
いいランゲージエクスチェンジパートナーが見つかるといいですね!
がんばって!!

返信‐5 Robert (バンクーバー) 2009-11-30 12:43

I found about the site so I thought maybe I could use google translation to translate japanese to english. I read this site by translating it into english from japanese ^^.

返信‐6 suzuki (カナディアンロッキー) 2009-12-03 15:17

likewise, Canadian dont like seeing broken English...they absoltely hates it and call them.. "hey FOB, why dont you go back to your country"

返信‐7 ... (...) 2009-12-04 04:50

Suzuki-san, yours is a perfect example of "broken English". Nonetheless, the Canadian couldn't care less if you spoke broken English.

返信‐8 Meetup (バンクーバー) 2009-12-05 08:23

Robert,

You blew it! The users on this forum would much rather see pathetic Japanese than the output from a translation program.

May I suggest meetup.com? Join the local Vancouver Japanese language meetup group. You'll find lots of willing participants in that group.