カナダ掲示板 (留学) - No.15083

掲載内容により損害を被った場合、当サイトでは一切の責任を負いません。 掲載内容の信憑性等の判断は自己責任で。 当掲示板をご利用の方は、 利用規約に同意したとみなします。 問題のある投稿を見つけた場合やご意見ご要望は、 address までご連絡を。 最近の管理内容は、管理報告をご参照ください。
カナダ全般 留学

the way to send stuffs to Japan

chocochoco (トロント) 2009-01-08 06:18:58
本トピックは、返信停止または返信可能期間終了のため返信・メール送信はできません。

Hi,
Sorry but I can't type Japanese even though I can read this website...so please allow me to write in English.

I am leaving Toronto next week and wondering what service I should use for shipping my stuffs to Japan. Although I bring two suitcases with me when I take an airplane, I've lived here for more than 4 years so that I have a lot of things to bring back ^^;
I don't wanna use any expensive service.

Could you tell me what way I can ship my stuffs to Japan?
Thank you!

返信‐1 私も必死 (トロント) 2009-01-08 06:25

あんた、英語ができるなら郵便局で直接聞いたほうがいいわよ。掲示板の回答を待つより早いし、ここにはそんな専門家はいません。時間を持て余している暇な主婦たちばかりですから。

返信‐2 独身男 (トロント) 2009-01-08 06:50

日系の宅配業者は便利で速くて確実かもしれませんが高いのではないでしょうか。(直接に問い合わせると解るかと思いますが)

安いのは、郵便局から船便で送るのが安いかと思いますが、その場合は何ヶ月も先に到着となるのではないでしょうか。また船便に限った事ではありませんが盗難や紛失の危険がありますので、荷物に保険をかけたほうがいいと思います。運ぶ方も保険がかかて居る荷物に問題が起こると自分達の会社や保険会社などに損害になるためにきちんと届けようとすると言う話を聞いたことがあります。どちらにしても大事な物は手荷物で、もしもなくなっても良いようなものは送ってしまうという事にしたほうが良いでしょうね。

こんなことぐらいしか言えませんが私の数少ない体験からのアドバイスです。聞かれたことにしか答えないというのがカナダの業者や専門家には多いのでどんなところに気お付けて聞けば良いかの参考になれば幸いです。

返信‐3 chocochoco (トロント) 2009-01-08 16:08

Hi, 私も必死-san and 独身男-san.

Thank you for replying to my question.

That's true that it is better to ask a post office here and it would be even faster but I wanted to know many kinds of services as much as possible... but thank you for your suggestion.

独身男-san,

I didn't know that we could have an insurance for shipping. It is a really good idea to use those kinds of services for avoiding my stuffs from being stolen! I think I will try. Yeah, that's true. I have to protect expensive or important things by myself when I take an airplane...

I really appreciate your help. Once again, thank you very much :)