トロント掲示板 (生活) - No.14309

掲載内容により損害を被った場合、当サイトでは一切の責任を負いません。 掲載内容の信憑性等の判断は自己責任で。 当掲示板をご利用の方は、 利用規約に同意したとみなします。 問題のある投稿を見つけた場合やご意見ご要望は、 address までご連絡を。 最近の管理内容は、管理報告をご参照ください。
トロント 生活

I have 500,000yen. I wanna exchange money-Toronto.

wowmkh (トロント) 2008-10-02 04:33:44
本トピックは、返信停止または返信可能期間終了のため返信・メール送信はできません。

Hello.
I`m a student, and from korea.
I have 500,000yen.
because I wanna go to japan after my course. but I can`t go there, because of some situations.
So I don`t need japanese money. That`s why I write an aticle here.

I wanna find someone who wants to exchange money. Maybe some japanese, who go back to japan, don`t need Canadian dollar. But if they do the money exchange at the bank(TDbank, money mart...) They have to pay for the service charge... it is very expansive....

So I want money exchange face to face at a bank(any bank is ok.)
Because the bank is very safety. So me and someone (who wants money exchange) don`t need to worry about the safety.
And we can follow the money exchange rate at the website which is the first one when you find it at the google wepsite. (key word : money exchange rate)

If you are interested in this, please call me. anytime...

416-856-5544 or please send e-mail.
wowmkh@nate.com
ok?
I am looking forward to hearing your voice.. thanks!

返信‐1 LG (トロント) 2008-10-02 07:37

why dont you change yen to KRW?
Nowadays KRW is going down.
It is absolutely time to put it back to your dad's account.
It helps your family live on!
think about it

返信‐2 K (トロント) 2008-10-02 08:04

Thomas Cook has no charge fee day day for Japanese yen.
I thought it was every Friday, but you should check it.

I'm sorry, but because you are not Japanese, it is little bit suspicious about the money you have even if you were planning to go to Japan.

返信‐3 経験者 (トロント) 2008-10-06 00:56

You can visit KVB Kunlun Canada Inc. at 3600 Exchange Tower, 130 King Street West, Toronto (NE of King St W / York St) with your Japanese Yen and photo ID, they can exchange your Japanee Yen to CAD or USD for you with a better rate than banks, just call for the rate at 416 888 2288 Jimmy or Tomoko.

You can also check some information from www.kvbkunlun.com/jp